Baked sweet potato chips for the win. Three ingredients to keep it simple. Crispy, light, and airy. Guilt-free and allergy friendly snack that everyone will enjoy.
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium, peeled)
- 1 teaspoon salt (himalayan)
- 2 tablespoon oil (avocado)
- Fill a bowl with cold water. Using a mandoline, slice sweet potatoes and add them into bowl with cold water. Rinse a couple of times until the water runs clear. Add teaspoon of salt to the water, mix and allow potatoes to sit in the water for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Drain the potatoes, pat dry and place them on the parchment paper to bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve the sweet potatoes hot or wait to cool then serve.
Keep an eye on the oven. Ovens can vary and mandoline slices can too. If opting for a thinner or thicker cut adjust time as necessary, but low and slow is the game.