“I come as one, but I stand with 10,000.” This famous quote from Maya Angelou is the sentiment that Erica Marie Wigley has structured her entire life and businesses around. We’re talking in this show about how she has gone from being unhappy and struggling with the life she had to discovering what her right path was and turning that into reality.
I actually met Erica when we were attending a Tony Robbins’ event that changed our lives and encouraged us to push past our fear and do it anyways. Erica is a life coach, mother of two gorgeous boys, developed and runs her own skincare range that was stocked in Whole Foods all over the country, and a strong woman who has faced a lot of hardship in her life. She carries her family with her in every conscious decision she makes.
Are you okay with the life that you’re living? Are you at peace with the career path you’ve chosen? Are you still happy with the love that you have? Let us know in the comments section below!
In This Episode:
- Why we choose to go on journeys in our lives without knowing what the finish line will bring
- How to set yourself on the road you want your life to be on, whether it’s in line with what society wants or not
- What it’s like to live every day in pain and how to find an opening out of this life
- How to use the Law of Attraction to change your life
- How to know what direction you need to go in
- How to take your vision and turn it into a reality
“It was this constant play between who I was becoming and who I was at that moment.” 5.30
“Every experience is a learning experience based on how we look at it.” 15.15
“I finally let go because I was tired of being tired.” 25.35
“I can’t be a source of light and inspiration if I’m still going through my own pain.” 26.30
“It’s letting go of who you thought you were and embracing who you really are.” 28.35
If you liked this episode, you should probably check out these past episodes:
004: Sharif Joynson
005: Kyree Oliver
006: Joel Cruzada
008: Alexandra Wright